Michael S. Williams
Cruser, Mitchell & Sanchez, LLC
Mack-Cali Corporate Center
50 Tice Boulevard, Suite 363
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
- Areas Of Practice:
- Employment Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Defense
- Litigation Percentage:
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Bar Admissions:
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, JD
- Arizona State University, B.S.
Michael Williams is an associate at Cruser, Mitchell & Sanchez, LLC. His practice emphasizes the areas of civil tort litigation, civil rights litigation, employment litigation, and general commercial litigation.
Michael earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He also earned a Juris Doctor degree, Magna Cum Laude, from the Seton Hall University School of Law. Michael is admitted to practice in New Jersey and New York.
Awards and Professional Recognition:
- Named New Jersey Rising Star (top 2.5% of young attorneys) by Super Lawyers in 2013.